A Visit

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

He is coming to see me. A part of me is wondering if there is an ulterior motive. He says it’s just because he wants to spend time w/ me but I wonder. We had a long talk yesterday and by the end we were laughing again and a lot of things were said and taken off of my chest. He said he is willing to do anything to bring us closer. But I still wonder why the sudden need to see me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Babycakes,

I can look in a reading for you and see what his motives are. I dont know if I believe he will do anything to bring you closer,but he needs to make more effort then he has lately. Lets see what is shown together!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

babycakes

24 posts

I think you’re right about the not doing ANYTHING to get us closer. He doesn’t seem to realize he has to open himself up too. Ah well, nothing wrong with being friends with him though. I can look for love elsewhere.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed. I really would like to help you. I am looking forward to helping you very soon! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

babycakes

24 posts

He will be here tomorrow. So I’m just getting myself prepared for him and to have some “innocent” fun. He’s an old friend first & foremost.

over 10 years ago
misssabrina's photo

(*Master Love Psychic*) Get... (misssabrina)

14 posts

hello, i feel there is still a chance but there is more that needs to be looked in to with him, i can help you with a love reading i am on line now if you like , god bless :)

over 10 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

i see a lot of good and bad in this..maybe you can drop me a call and i can help. im always online,dear. have a good day ;)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by for an honest and accurate reading no sugar coating dear!