Sensations, ear ringing and dreams

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

So for the past two weeks, I’ve been getting alot of ringing in the ears especially in my right ear. It’s not painful at all but it’s getting more consistent as if something is trying to get my attention. I also keep getting these waves of energy over my body and it feels relaxing as if its hugging me. Lastly, I have some dreams that are kind of vague to remember when I wake up but one last night I had and it was like someone was writing a letter to me saying something about volunteering. Odd, it looked like a website where you meet people. I don’t pay attention to my dreams but the ringing in my ears is persistent and I feel like I’m not all there in the flesh. Not weird at all, just interesting.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Toree,

The ringing in your ears is probably tinitus,a common mallady. You can buy drops at a drug store to clear that right up. they are fairly inexpensive too,if I remember properly they are between 10-15 dollars. You should pay attention to your dreams more..they are trying to speak to you in a way to let you know about some opportunity to help someone else.

Blessings!

Bluedragon