Does he want more?

over 10 years ago

Is there a commitment in our future or will things continue to stay the same between me and Michael? Does he want more?

over 10 years ago

I’m online now and I can help you please call me

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jan,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this matter,and see what he really feels. Online now and ready to help you get to the bottom of this!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

Hi, Jan i could do a tarto spread for you if you like and we could see what the spirits have in the future for you and this man

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Jan, I would be more than happy to assist you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see if he wants more as well how he feels just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jan,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This happens to be my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

does feel like coasting along…thus it comes back to you and what you are willing to accept and not accept. I would be honored to work with you and look into this more for you. Check out my deals…I have some specials while I am newish here.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can channel Michaels thoughts and emotions towards you accurately my dear and tell you whats in store for your future with him. Come by for a live reading!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have the answers to your issues, I have the insight to help you. Micheal seems to be a very good man, his feelings are very strong for you. Please contact me, so that I can help you further. Because I have lots to tell you! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Let me help you right away on all of your questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details .I read the spirit of all life issues . You won,t regret it when you come to me . I give time frame and more details . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me and please check my profile out for more information. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunited Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/19-8/26!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/20)