y would he

over 10 years ago

y would he leave me a month ago then start coming back into my life tell me he loved me turn up today on our 1st wedding anniversary and tell me he cant give me any answers but he still loves me how could he be so cruel

over 10 years ago

I’m online now please call me I can help you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sharron,

He may not be doing this to be cruel, but is just not a stable person psychology????

However please note this is a public forum and I do not discuss marriages here on the board.

If you wish to look at this further you need to come into Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well that would be he’s confused about what he wants to do, drifting back and forth with fears and not sure of himself or the relationship. If you’d like to speak further please contact me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sharron,

I am online now and can help you with this situation. IN any event he cant be trusted with what he says right now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have so many interesting things to tell you about your situation. Always remember that things happen for a reason, he had his reasons. I am here to help you find out what that reason is. Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I am looking forward to hearing from you. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

Hi Sharron, theres allot that this man has to say the spirits are saying that its hard for him to communicate words of the heart but this man does want you in his life if you want a more intuitive reading contact me Christin

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I sense your pain Sharon come by for a reading so I can channel these questions and give you honest and accurate insight no sugar coating. I will help you in anyway that I can. Let me not only be an advisor but also a friend that you talk too about your frustrations.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Sharron, I would be happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a detailed reading