really considering a binding spell on a vicious brother & friend

over 10 years ago

Hi all , firstly I deeply apologize if I get any terms etc wrong I have never been on a site like this before and I thank you that I now am . This is a last of a desperate hope to put my question out there to see if any kind and understanding body could offer their help ? Here goes .. a few months ago one of my dearest friends { of 9yrs } became friends with my brother , together in these lasts months they have almost broken me emotionally . I am a very strong person inside and have had various emotional trauma in the past but my friend and brother { of which I was equally SO close to} have been spreading hurtful { untrue } gossip about myself and my partner who has tried his best to stay out of it all . Mostly , sadly they spitefully and openly discuss my past abuse as a teenage girl to anyone , which only over the yrs has higherd my levels of shame and feeling dirty . My brother of whom I used to be close to as a younster has turned on me and keeps trying his UT-MOST best to turn my own mother against me by telling her things i.e that It was my fault I was abused and MUCH more ! I believe he is jealous of the close bond me and my mum have . we have been through simular experiences and we understand each other and dont judge but my brother does not see it this way . Although I am nothing but kind and surportive of him as my brother ….he sadens me deeply that he could do this and for so long . And my friend well she has taken a piece of my heart out to think her and I were always there for each other for so long ….now she speaks so negative of me and my mum , she resents I dont see her so often since taking on extra hrs at work ! I know it seems so small and such a ” usual ” everyday society issue to read but to me and to my poor mum its much more ..I dont believe my brother has a kind heart deep down .I just want to stop him from saying and discussing all the awful things he is and to stop my friend too ….I have tried speaking with both of them seperatly and it has not worked .Is there ANYONE , ANYTHING that can plz help ? Could a binding spell stop him and my friend gossiping and spreading this evil ? Also could a binding spell help stop my brother from the emotional hurt he keeps doing to my mother ? Thank you for reading this …

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is just my theory on life. I would never use a spell because it is against free will and choice. If you believe law of attraction it can always come back at you. I know this is not an easy thing to do, but you just have to detach yourself emotionally, and physically for awhile, perhaps set boundaries, and just not react to their situation. If you do not acknowledge their negativity or take part in it anymore. It is no fun anymore. If I can help you further please contact me.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Red Roses,

I can help you with this. I am online now and available to help you. Look over my feedback and see what others have said about my work. Then call me here on Bitwine. Its that easy. You might not even need a binding spell…there is possibly some other spell that will do the trick! I am also very affordable and try to work with my clients financially.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help you with your issues. That is my job, is to help you get through whatever you are going through, and to give you any insight on what you need to know. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this with your brother and friend. I can help you change things. Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I am looking forward to hearing from you! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen my dear I sense your hurt and pain in my heart I can help you with this problem as well as give you insight and advice that is accurate honest as well as supportive. Please come by for a reading and we can discuss this topic more thoroughly. No holding back just you and an advisor who wants to help deeply. Hope all is well with you and hope to hear from you soon.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago

Hello Rose, contact me for a private I have the best information for you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Rose, This is not way out of your trouble. I understand there is issues. But remember FREE WILL. This will not work. I think you need to move away from the situation. If you need more insight. Please drop by me! Be blessed!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and provide a verypower full spell with results

over 10 years ago
spirit_of_light didn't upload a photo

Mystic Haven (spirit_of_light)

5 posts

Hello Rose – if you have not contacted one of the readers above yet, or have but would still welcome some help, please feel free to look over my profile and contact me :)

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Red Roses,

I can feel your pain. I can only offer you Honest Enlightenment on this situation with full support.

<= Click My NAME & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

i can help you through bitwine or see my website for spell descriptions then get back to me wheather youd like more info or fayslovespells.com

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear about these querrels going on in your family life.. but I do feel their is someone who is trying to turn your loved ones away from you..

please feel free to visit me in LC .

ill be glad to help give you the best insights and help as I can.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

THANK YOU ALL so much for each of ur replies !

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. i have lots to tell you, i can help you with whats going on in your life at this time. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

hi rose plz contact me for insight and guidance i dont belive a spell is what is needed here this is more deeper then that i hope you take some of are advise as to not using a spell this situation is not somthing a spell can do again for direction and guidance plz contact me