will my baby be ok?

over 10 years ago

I have been told some good and bad news about my baby thats growing inside me. I have been told by many phsycics that i wont have a baby im due in three weeks im freaking out should i worry or will things be ok?my bday is 7/11/92

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Sorry to hear you are under such stress.

However, legally!!!! we are not suppose to read on that issue.

Also go to your doctor if there are any concerns about this.

The other areas that readers are not suppose to read on – is legal issues as in the outcome of court cases etc.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I had two phsycics on here tell me my baby wasnt going to be born ok

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Sorry to hear that but those two are breaking the rules.

You can see why readers are told not!!! to read on these issues.

This is now causing stress and worry about your pregancy.

On that note worry actually can physically create problems with the body because your body releases chemicals when you are happy, sad, and yes worried also.

Perhaps they could be picking up problems due to your marriage problems – that can also play a role in babys being born not in their best shape. – Again due to stress.

Have you seek counselling yet??? For thoese problems. I hope so.

Wishes you all the best and please understand this – psychic readings when “I have a feeling” – there is no scientific bases to it unlike going to your doctor and talking science there.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago

i havent seeked counseling but you make a lot of sence cause my doctor said my babys fine and if any defformeties where to happen it would be cause of my marriage problems