lawsuit

over 10 years ago

hi i was wondering if anyone could give me a date to when the lawsuit will be settled month, timeline and if it will be a good outcome my DOB is mar 30 1982 female THANKS

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Monique,

In case you are not aware, like medical issues, readers are not suppose to read on legal issues either.

Hope you have a good outcome.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Monique,

As Esther said, we cannot give specific legal advice, however I can give you a reading indicating how things are trending, should you choose to contact me. Wishing you the very best,

Jess

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide accurate details on this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Monique,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what lies ahead. I dont give legal advice but I do offer psychic insights. Blessings and talk to you soon!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can give you an accurate reading dear and the timeframe that you are looking for. Come by for a reading.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

, Remote Viewing, Angel Communication, Automatic Writing, Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to other

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is some troubles going on im picking up and your confused weither its going to fall in your favor.

I have some news to tell you please come visit me in LC.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hi . Need some answers . Please contact me . Your lawsuit is going to end soon… Gb