I am unhappy

over 13 years ago

I have 2 wonderful teenagers and have been with the same man for 18 odd years on and off. Lately ive been feeling like there is something missing in my life and i need direction, Things with my man are not well and i dont feel its going to get better. Is it me or am i missing seeing the bigger picture. Any advice is appreciated.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I’m not a Psychic/medium, etc.. But, i think it feels as if you need to do something for ‘you’ – new hobby.. Obviously the kids are growing up, and you need to think about yourself and your husband, and what you’d like for the future for when the kids have flown the nest! Try new things, involve your husband and the children. I don’t know anything about your life, I’ve felt like that, and to me, that meant i needed something for ‘me’, but not in a selfish way where I’d shun those around me! Always be open to new things too. :)

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can look into this for you and find out exactly what is missing from your life, please feel free to contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/10/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irene,

You asked for advice, so here it is – you are right things are not going to suddendly improve between you and your current partner partly because people in general do not change personality overnight.

I actually believe you would benefit from seeing a proper counsellor in your local area or you can visit me in private for counselling advice.

I am trained through the Applied College of Psychgology – Sydney NSW Australia.

As a counsellor I can tell you off and on suggests you guys have a root problem in your relationship that has not been dealt with properly during this time.

Perhaps you do not speak up for yourself? and your needs? just a thought.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

This is very common at this point in your life. Look within, find hobbies/friends/things that make you happy, try to enclude your man in them as well. So often we put the children in the center of our marriage that then when they grow we find ourselves apart with an empty space. Rekindle, put some adventure back into your relationship and see how he reacts. If no response then we must look further. Contact me to connect with you and explore further. Book an appointment 10 min for $20.

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Hello lovely,

Sorry to hear you are so unhappy at the moment. We can have a look and see what’s going on via live chat. I’m happy do this for $5 for you – we can spend a good half an hour working this out.

Xxx