my bf ended our 15year relationship without explanation??

over 10 years ago

i need to know why? :(

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sorry to hear that emma, It doesn’t have anything to do with you that is for sure. This is all his own issues. I know this is hurting you, and your filled with anger, but know your angels are comforting you. They will help you through this time.

over 10 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi emma lets talk i specliaze in love life and can give u insight contact me dear god bless!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

emma, relax is not the end of the world. There will be another man. If you believe that could happen. If you need help contact me today!

over 10 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

give me a call dear, i have all answers to these kinda of things.

over 10 years ago
loveadvisorcharlotte didn't upload a photo

Charlotte (loveadvisorcharlotte)

15 posts

Emma you can chat with me anytime to find out why your boyfriend had Ended this relationship. I know it might be hard but you do need answers. and this is what I specialize in love and relationship. why be confused or have doubt? when I can be able to provide answers to all your questions. why wait chat with me now. blessing’s

over 10 years ago

Hello Emma, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have the answer to your problem…your best friend left you, because of their own issues. I can help you with this. I have the insights and answers that will help you know the exact reason why your friend ended the relationship. Please contact me further, so that I can help you. I am so sorry to hear that. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away,on all of your questions . I see a lot is going on . I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and situation . Changes – I specialize in these areas. Please contact me -Live chat . sunn10020-You won,t regret it .

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hello, I am here to listen and help you with your questions. I can do a reading with tarot or a session with pendulum or Ouija. Contact me and please check my profile out for more information. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunited Blessings Psychic Hekite

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/19-8/26!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/20)

over 10 years ago
moonlightdreaming's photo

Psychic Hike (moonlightdreaming)

4 posts

I can do a reading to let you know why