Do I have psychic abilities?

over 10 years ago

Ok so I feel more often than not that I can easily sense things about people. Like their feelings and also feel I can easily tell without the person having said a word if they are genuine or not and i’ve so far always been right when I’ve immediately sensed something not right about someone just by being in their presence. Sometimes I feel pressure on my back and shoulders as if someone is leaning on me and of late I have heard bells in my ear like one (tone 1) two (different tone) three (another tone). Its like someones holding bells up to my ear and hitting them one at a time then it stops. Last night I hear a phone dial tone but none of my phones were ringing. I have been told by some people that I may have some kind of psychic abilities, is this true? I have also tried telepathy with a friend and 80% of the time she was able to get what I was sending to her though I was not able to receive when she tried. Can anyone help?

over 10 years ago

again sorry birthdate march 11 1986.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, the fact is we are all psychic. Take it further – there are many websites that offer training for free as well as paid. Go for it. How I feel is that you don’t need validation from anyone to tell you that you are or are not psychic. If you want to perfect then begin using it more and more and trust what you get.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, so that I can help you further. I do see some interesting things about you. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychichecate's photo

PsychicHecate (psychichecate)

4 posts

Not everyone is psychic. Everyone has some intuitive ability but being intuitive is very different to being psychic or being able to become a psychic reader. As a Metaphysical Teacher I have 12 almost 13 years experience teaching and 26 years as a professional psychic, clairvoyant, medium consultant. If you wish to discuss this further please contact me for a chat

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I have the Information you NEED!! , Remote Viewing, Angel Communication, Automatic Writing, Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to other

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me I can help give you the advise your needing to help get you through these changes.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Abbey,

Your Birth Chart would show if you are psychic or not?

If you ever wish to have an astrology reading with me, certain details are required before a Birth Chart can be done.

Besides your date of Birth with Year, an astrologer needs the actual time of date or evening you are born – example – 6.15 am or 7.00 pm.

I will also require the exact town or city you are born along with the country. Did you know that there are five Richmonds in the world? – two in Australia alone.

This can be done in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

Hi Abbey,

I’m all in with Mary with regard to intuitive or psychic ability, whichever term suits your lifestyle. It is a very human condition that conservatives call instinct.

How much or what type of information you achieve is really down to your desire, what do you want to do? As to your friend, she too must be able to pick up information, if you are the sender. Being an adviser or reader is largely about receiving information and interpreting it to someone who has a query.

Intuitives and Empaths abound in the world some enjoy the fun of it while others want to develop and use these abilities to help others, socially or professionally. For yourself you can be comfy in the knowledge that you are indeed having experiences of the subtle field, and with the third eye tuning in, you will find visions and aura awareness becoming more commonplace also.

There is a lot of movement in the energy around this area which indicates you have a desire to ‘see’ things. You are fairly straight forward in your approach to life and others, so your query is more likely to be a little validation and a lot of encouragement.

You have a habit of practical application and so are unlikely to mess around with anything that could be construed as tomfoolery, so you may enjoy the exploration but will always be looking for a sound way to use what you have learned.

Have Fun!!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

The pressure you’ve felt around you makes me think a spirit guide may be trying to communicate with you. My $10 special right now is a reading on what your spirit guide is trying to tell you. I’m online now if you would like to contact me for help.