am I being selfish

over 10 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

I have been searching for employment ,a way out of my bad financial situation,I have sent my resume to hundreds of places ,yet nothing comes my way..I am at a point where I feel sad and angry when someone else is progressing ..and sometimes I wonder what I am doing wrong.is there any help out there for me…I was so positive but as time moved on and my financial situation worsen I am becoming a bitter selfish person..please help me!!!!!

over 10 years ago

Hello Deliap, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, no you are not being selfish at all. You are just going through some changes in your life, which is very normal. I sense some interesting things ahead of you in your future. Please contact me further, so that I can help you. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Deliap,

It is good that you can see what you are becoming because as Dr. Phil say ‘YOU CANNOT CHANGE WHAT YOU DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE’ and you acknowledge this is becoming a problem.

However, I do not believe you are being selfish in wanting security for yourself and family.

You may like to visit me and discuss way on how you can get this for yourself.

Remember the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can tell you why you are having this blockage into your life my dear and look into this accurately and even give you a timeframe as to when you will get a job. Come by for a live session. Miss Lana would like to leave you with some clarity and a peace of mind.

over 10 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hello . I see there some negative energy around you . Your not being selfish

over 10 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hello . I see there some negative energy around you . Your not being selfish

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I have the Rig Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Deliap,

Try not to beat yourself up here. I don’t think you are selfish. This is a normal reaction sometimes when things aren’t going our way. It usually means that we need to look inside ourselves a little bit and ensure that our confidence levels are in tact. Also watch out for assuming that the companies won’t want you when you send those resumes out. See yourself in a new position and believe in it.

Hang in there!

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi there :) you’re headed in the wrong direction. Your guides say that you’re not being true to your authentic self. Please take a look at my profile and let’s chat. I work on a donation basis. Much love to you!!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Be more creative in searching for different ways to attain your goal. How can you stand out from the rest of the crowd. What is your life purpose, talents, gifts, and passion. What do you really want to do? What can you do to get there. What opportunities are there to expand your education, training, and skills to be a good leader? Be innovative! Be positive.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your always helping others and seeing others succeed and you just want your time to shine..

and you will… please feel free to join me in LC. Ill be glad to shed some light and give the best insight and advise of the present for the future!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need advice? contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Deliap, this may not want to hear. But you need to keep your head up from the water of the situation. Remain positive!! Positive thoughts gets positive outcomes! Just a reminder to you. If you need more insight on this. Take time to read my profile && reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

hi i would be happy to help just contact me for a reading