Will I ever feel at peace with money issues?

over 10 years ago

Hello:) I am new to this site, but a long time believer of psychic and paranormal activity. My problem is I constantly worry about money. Every day of my life. We always get the bills paid, but I have a fear that one month we will come up short. Can anyone tell me what my future will hold in terms of finances, and if things will get better?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kelly,

These are common worries most people have on a daily basis,but you seem to be obsessed with them. I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is honestly shown to me,good or bad. Lets talk so you canget some peace of mind.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_loves's photo

psychic_loves (psychic_loves)

4 posts

Hello Kelly, I would love to channel in on this for you and see what is ahead in terms of your finances, contact me now, blessings

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Kelly I can look into this accurately for you and give you insight on your finances dear I hope that you would come by for a reading! Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Also dear since your finances worry you I can give you a reading at a flat LOW price full of honesty unlimited time and questions too!

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

, Remote Viewing, Angel Communication, Automatic Writing, Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to other

over 10 years ago

Hi Kelly!

Why this certainly is a common concern; I get some roots to your childhood here. I’d suggest looking at how you were taught to handle money in your early years or what struggles your family went through during this time.

I do wish you the very best; and if you’d like to look in to this issue , I’d be honored to have a session with you!

over 10 years ago
psychichecate's photo

PsychicHecate (psychichecate)

4 posts

you’ve had problems with money and the lack of money for quite a while and the problems and debts you’ve had are not just down to you. There are many things you need to do to make sure you never get into debt again. I can help make you aware of these things with a reading

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to begin a finacail spread for you to tell you when and how things are going to get better for you.

feel free to visit me in chat.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Let me help you right away. I will give you the truth on everything and future . I will give you time frame.I will give you accurate insight , finances , and love. I will give you spiritual help . You won,t regret it if you contact me -Live chat -Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
advisorashley_'s photo

{Love Psychic Ashley} (advisorashley_)

21 posts

I can help you with answering all the questions you need I will help you resolve this issue quickly

over 10 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

Hi kelly,

There is an issue of security here that you have channeled into your financial affairs. Your solar plexus radiates a dull grey, this sits close to the body and has a hint of red at the base and right.

This indicates that you have essentially witnessed or been taught lack, some of it probably quite normal. for example, eat your dinner there are starving kids in the world. With this comes a touch of guilt in the way you use resources which is most likely at the basis of the fear.

Because these colours are well developed i would say you have evolved this over a number of years which means you likely witnessed fights over money or expenditure and perhaps some dishonesty. As children we are witness to many things and often become unwilling participants in one parents dishonesty with another. While this sounds bad it is fairly common for a parent to tell their kids to keep a secret from the other parent. Don’t tell dad or mum seems harmless enough but is a conflict which leads to anxiety.

I know this doesn’t solve your problem but there you go, it seems to me that no amount of assurances will prevent the anxiety as it has a past base rather than a future predictive quality.

I would recommend hypnotherapy to address the original issue or if you have other concerns and anxieties a program for core healing, or releasing the past may be of benefit.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further. I sense some things going on in your life right now, that is holding you back. I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed. Your money issue seems to be very low and drained right now. Let me help you…May God bless you!