???

over 10 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Perhaps it’s over… I feel a lack of love from him.. Will I ever find love again.. Will I ever be married to the man of my dream???

over 10 years ago
psychic_tarot's photo

Polina (psychic_tarot)

2 posts

Feelings are fluid and changeable as is everything in nature. Such are the tides of life. It is your right to manifest the relationship that is perfect for you. He will come into your life when time is right.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

@ polina wat do u mean by he will come into my life when time is right.... Are u talking about the person that I feel the lack of love or someone whom I will soon meet.... Do u have any special on reading??? And thanks adviser Hannah for ur reply…..

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some interesting things to tell you about your future…and what is going on in your life right now. I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you to see if this is the right man for you. If not we could also look at whether another man will be coming into your life soon or how to attract your soulmate. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hi . Don’t worry sweetie things will be ok .

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Actually hun….You DO have someone new coming into your life, and this will be very soon !

Blessings Lynn

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I have the Rig Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!

over 10 years ago

hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on your love and relationship . I read the spirit of the person and see his thoughts , I will give you the truth and what is ahead in your relationship and if it,s over or not , or is someone else is coming in your life , and when will you marry and who. ,Time frame .You need to contact me Live chat , I will give you the truth . Blessings -Mlove -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need advice? Contact me.

over 10 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

Thankyou everyone for the reply.. Especially to psychicnoel22 and Lynn starz4lynn for ur reply on the comments.. Yes I just felt like everything is over.. I just felt a lack of love from him.. I would really want to know if this is and ending between us??? And hmm.. I will soon have someone new in my life.. Wonder if it true or not..??.. But I just felt I’m so unlucky toward love.. Prince charming only exist in fairy tale but not in reality.. Anyhow I will try to catch one of u online for a reading soon… Thanks you!!!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lilprincess,

You are right – Prince Charming does not exist in romantic novels.

However you would like you to consider that if you can get 75% of want you would like in a relationship, then that could well be a goer and a good thing.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u just contact me for a reading :)

over 10 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

something wrong w/bitwine I could read but can reply to chatting message.. wat is a good time for a reading???

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

LilPrincess,

Yes it is a perfect time for a reading. Computer technology sometimes fails. I have a good feeling for what you are experiencing. Please contact me again :)

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

Little princess if you send me a message and leave your email account I will give you a free ten minute reading :)

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

See….just like what happeend above LOL

over 10 years ago

I do love tarot readings. I will let my cards do the talking. Everyone changes and if it’s meant to be then it will always come back around. Self Love. Hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

All though you may have troubles in the past, you just have to keep your spirits up and be positive. Never feel you won’t find the right guy for you. If you would like to chat, I can do my best to help you.