will my payrise proposal go well

over 10 years ago

Hey guys i have decided that tomorrow im going to ask my boss for a payrise- i have a number in my head but dont know if they will be willing to give me such a substantial payrise.

Can anybody see if this will ‘PAY’ off for me!

Love and light x

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cherilyn,

This can be covered in Live-Chat quite quickly with a straight yes/no tarot if you like?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have the insight and answers that will you indeed. I sense that there are some interesting things that are going on with your job, including the raise. Please contact me, so that I can help you further. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi, I can do a quick tarot reading to determine yes or no. That said, I would recommend asking for slightly more than you want, because no matter what you ask they will probably suggest you meet in the middle.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see you getting the pay raise however there’s something you should know… Contact me before it’s too late and so we can seal in your raise :)

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and situation , and give you the truth , if you should or not . accurate details . Blessings -sunn10020-Live chat .

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Yes!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Cherilyn,

I am online now and available to do a reading to see what I get for you on this matter. Affordable and accurate.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need advice? Contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cherilyn, something tells me you may not get it right at this moment. Its not the right timing to ask. If you want to know why. You have to have a session with me on bitwine. Take time to read my profile && reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading