Lost Love

over 10 years ago

Hi My husband and I have separated – i think he is having a mid life crisis and he is seeing someone else – do you see us being a couple again in the future…or is it really over between us?

over 10 years ago

Please come chat with me I can help you figure this out. I am online now.

over 10 years ago

Hello Sue, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through these issues right now. I have the insights and answers that will help you indeed. You husband seems to have a lot of things going on, that you are not aware of…I would like to help you further. Please contact me, so that I can help you clear your mind. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a relationship reading for you that reads from both persons point of view. It will reveal his true feelings and whether you two are still compatible with each other. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue,

I see a path where he does come back but you and he are going to have to do some repair before this happens. I also know of ways you can make this occur sooner. Online and available to help you now!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you, by using multi-deck card readings, and a pendulum for time frames. I will be able to give you an accurate, detailed reading. I manage my readings with Honesty and Integrity always…Blessings to you

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see a great change of love is coming for you..

come visit me in LC for more insight to this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hi Sue . I see meant things for you . Please contact me for more info

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sue,

We could look at this in Live-Chat.

Please note this is a public forum and I do not believe your marriage should be discussed here.

I have not pulled any cards on this situation as yet.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need help and advice? Contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sue, All i keep getting with you is holding on doubts and mistakes that has either happened in the past or at this now situation. That may have you confused. If that makes sense. If you need more insight please read my profile and reviews. Blessings