SL: I know its only been a little while

over 10 years ago

Hi, I know that my husband and I have only just separated …. can you or anyone see what our future holds? will we be together again?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Sue Lewis,

Some time being separated can get something new in life and you become separate because something is there for you, and you both will not together a new guy will be in your life, for more insight details contact me i would love to do reading for you

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hello Sue :) I actually see some very exciting things ahead for you and your guides have messages for you as well. If you’re interested, I work on a donation basis and would love to tell you more. Namaste!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear bout you and your hubby.. I sense you have been on his mind a lot latly.

please feel free to visit me in LC.

ill be glad to look further into this for you to see what the future holds for you and your hubby.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hello Susan i would be happy to look more into this for you or you may even want a Angel Card Reading via email why not see if there are any additional messages for you today.

Blessings x

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue,

I would be glad to do a reading either by chat or email for you on this. I suggest by email as I can use tools then to look deeper into the situation and give you more detail. My email sessions are over 20 pages in length and use auras,numerology,tarot and my psychic abilities. I have never had anyone disatisfied with an email reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need future reading? contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sue,

This is a public forum and not to place to discuss your marriage.

Please come into Live-Chat if you wish a reading plus some counselling advice.

You may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see how this person feels and if will return just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the situation and look into his thoughts and see what is ahead . I can give you accurate spiritual help to . You won,t regret contacting me . I specialize in these areas of relationships and break -ups .Lot of confusion . Blessings

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

First 3 Mins Free it Looks like Deeped Seeded past pain problems contact me i will help you

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would be glad to assist you with your issues,please contact me, so that I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hello sue i would be very happy to look into this for you i have over 30 years experience and will not give you false hope ….. Blessings x