what will the next few months bring for me

over 10 years ago

Hi I was wondering if there was a gifted clairvoyant person who would be willing to share with me what the next few months is going to be like for me.. I have a lot going on in my life with my job and family and I am worried ;) we are stuck in a 2 bedroom apt and seems like finacially we will never get out of here. Money is tough in my family as well. The last 5 years has been extremely difficult for members of our family and I wanna know why there is this darkness around my family please I beg someone to shed some light for my family and let us know if good things are going to happpen for my family in the future… Thanks you to anyone who replies

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Monique,

The Master spread is a large Playing Card Spread which covers three months so this will take you up until the end of the year.

The minutes this takes does not come into it – it will be about when we complete the 30 cards assuming you wish to have all 30. You may decline to know about certain positions for example – injustices??? rivals. Like all cards readings there is the good news and not so good news.

Your choice will be to done either in Live-Chat or I can send you your spread via Bitwine after doing it.

The price for the above if you are interested is $25.

All the best and I hope things are going well for you.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

light haired kind hearted man is going to get you out of your misery.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry your going through this tough patch with your family.. you don’t have to beg for help.. just come visit me in LC. and ill be more then happy to help shed light on the situation and give you insights of what great things the future holds for you and your family.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Monique,

I would be glad to look into this in a reading with you and let you know what is shown. I can help you get started on changing your family’s prosperity as well…

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Need future reading? contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Monique, I would be able to do that for you its just the matter of you looking for a session with me. read my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i would be happy to help and see whats ahead for you i provide detailed readings just contact me today