Co dependant

over 10 years ago

Hi I have enjoyed being on the sight, and have asked a few questions to a few different people.. Look i am very skeptical of certain peoples abilities and the reason for my question alot is that i am looking for someone i connect with… If i find a psycic i connect with here on the forum i will get a reading but i dont just wanna pay and then boof there no good if you can understand my concern…I am a empathic person i do have abilities but cannot do for myself what i do for others. Anyways i have some underlying issues with codependancy..in my relationships and have been this way my entire life.. I also have visits from spirits in my dreams.. ( I have had this more recently) because spirits were bothering me while i was awake so i told them come when i am sleeping so they do it then now..

Anyways i have limited abilities but empath is what i am great at i can feel the energy of a person… Anyways also i lost a loved one recently and i want to talk to them if possible … Looking for help in anything ive mentioned … anyways any genuine psycic’s who want hit the nail for me here …to start a reading in the LC i would appreciate it .. I need confirmation first thanks

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and provide a reading just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

give me a call for quick answers

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Hi, I have the problem with spirits as I feel them all the time. I even wake up in the middle of the night and see them or flashes of them in my head at different times. I am not quite ready to offer any mediumship readings, but I may be able to help you with your other issues.

I to am very empathetic, and I have a deep understanding of the reasons people are the way they are. If you are already in tune that much, then I would say your abilities are not that limited. You just haven’t been able to realize how much you really have yet.

I send my love and wishes of peace to you, and hope it helps you to feel at ease with your loved ones passing and everything else you may be going through. Like I said I am not confident enough in my own abilities there to help with contacting them, but I can help you work through some of your other issues. :)

over 10 years ago

Hi ashley thanks for the reply, i am finding this sight to be somewhat discouraging as of now i dunno everyone here is about making money and thats fine but i wanted clarification from somebody firstly before i made a move.. i appreciate your comments.. I would discribe my abilities as of a somewhat knowing.. a deep seeding knowing about people … i am a excellent judge of character, and i also can look into a persons eyes a know weather or not there soul is of good nature or evil nature.. I know that the spirit the essence we are all made up of is pure and good and it always will be but our earlthy ego soul sometimes gets screwed up by life here on earth..people who meet me tend to feel very drawn to me always a connection.. my advice and friendship i find is of great value to those that make my aquaintance.. i am really not interested in talks with spirit because it scares me, i am not comfy with it for some unknown reason. I would really love to develope less anxiety because the emotions fears anger of persons really affect my being.. actually anything that brings emotions really affect me… I can always meet a person and instantly know what they are about…i guess with empath i am not limited.. I do get visions on occasion of things that have no revelance but make confirmation for me of some of the abilities i do have..

over 10 years ago
spirit_of_light didn't upload a photo

Mystic Haven (spirit_of_light)

5 posts

Greetings Monique! I would be happy to help you with this and understand your concerns. Please feel free to contact me :) Blessings to you!

Mystic

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Monique,

I would be glad to do a reading for you,and see what is shown,but dont really want to do it in the forum,since ANYONE can see it. Co-dependancy is a tough thing to get past but it can be done. You have to be aware of it,and not keep making the same mistakes that get you in the situation,and realize you dont HAVE to be that way. Boost your self esteem,whenever possible. Please let me know if you would like to look into this more.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Monique,

Also consider the idea of using your own sensitivity to pick a reader. Most of the time you can feel one out that way. Don’t doubt yourself here, just run with it and you’ll usually connect with the right individual.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi Monique, I would be happy to help you with a reading.

I’m sorry you think the everyone is here just to make money. We’re not, or at least most of us aren’t. It sounds like you’re frustrated because you aren’t getting much in your free 3 minutes. I understand it’s frustrating but most of us here have dealt with quite a few people who try to get free readings from us and most of us (including me) have simply stopped giving any information in the free minutes because we’re tired of being scammed.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

contact me the first three mins are free and if we connect its 10$ for 15 mins

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

3 mins FREE just contact me

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello… Not only can I provide your answers, but I can also add to your income, if you indeed have abilities :) I am very real, very genuine and down to earth…I hope that you will think positive !

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

There are good and bad everywhere, even on this sight. Don’t let it discourage you if you want to contact someone here. Just go with your instincts, if you really want to go to another.

Anyways, just keep trusting in your own guidance. I think you are on the right track. Also, I still get a little shocked here and there (not sure if it ever goes away) when it comes to the spirits. Just the other night I was falling asleep and a flash of a man with a wound in the side of his head that looked like a gun shot appeared in my mind. He said a few words to, I don’t quite remember them though. I jumped wide awake and got about as close as I could to my husband. I can say I am a lot more at ease now with it than I used to be. :) Well, good luck and hope it all turns out well.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can possibly help you with your anxiety, stress, and co-dependency issues. While you may want a quick fix, breaking out of that takes time, patience, and time for yourself to heal, and learn what you need to know to live more quietly with out all the constanty negativity. I am an empath and also understand how hard it is to break free from it all the family dysfunction and co-dependent behaviors.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, please contact me, I feel the connection between us both. I would be glad to help you with anything. I have the answers and insights that will help you. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hiya, if you would like to do a reading with me I have a couple of differing deals. With co-dependency we can take a look at some root causes and action steps via guidance coming through for you…and what ever else you wanna bring up. We can talk more too about why etc re noticing spirit. You can leave an email on my page if not online at the time if you choose to want to work with me.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I can do Automatic Writing for you to contact the loved one you lost however, I have not been in bitwine for almost a year and do not know if we can take phone calls. I need hands free to do AW been doing it since 1962. Can check me out at my website if you want… www.psychicandmore

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

lol, sorry about that I forgot the com, its www.psychicandmore.com