Gifts?

over 10 years ago

I am not sure how to word this accurately so please bear with me. I do know that I am sensitive basically an Empath. But it feels like there is more to it kinda like I feel something just under the surface that isn’t transpiring, as wondering if im on the correct path? Do I have gifts or am I just crazy?? Thank you in advance, Sandy

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sandy, I believe you do have a empath but its the matter of thinking positive thoughts. If you need more help please look though my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Every one has a gift .. and I belive your gift is special..

please feel free to visit me In LC. ill be glad to heko give you insights & advise to help you through this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I tell you from experience, my main gift is empathy. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I seen others that had what you could call more “notable” gifts. You have to ask though, are they really more notable or just different?

Some, like my husband has seen and talked to spirits since he can remember. Myself, I grew up extremely sensitive to those around me. I didn’t see spirits like he did, but that is opening up more now. I never had anyone tell me that I was different, so for a long time I never realized I was. I didn’t even know what I had was a thing called empathy till I got older and started reading some books on it.

As far as something under the surface, yes you are absolutely right! Empathy is where it all begins. Just believe in yourself, and in time you will figure out the extreme benefit in being an empath.

One thing is they say empaths make great healers. If you are questioning yourself and your abilities maybe look into some energy healing and see how that resonates. I can go into more details, but not on here. :) Good luck, and just always have your heart guide you there ok… :)

over 10 years ago
spirit_of_light didn't upload a photo

Mystic Haven (spirit_of_light)

5 posts

Greeting Sandy! Everyone has gifts hun – and I am here to help you :)...feel free to contact me. Blessings to you!

Mystic

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

have the Rig Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hiya, we all are intuitive…and I think you are prolly noticing that intuition. Empaths feel stuff. There are various intuitive ways…such as a knowing even if you cannot explain how you know. this can get stronger the more you pay attention etc.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Sandy… Your not crazy. Everyone has the ability , what you really need is a direction, and practice. I would love to help you with this. You just have not developed to your full potential just yet….but you can !

Blessings,’Lynn

over 10 years ago

Sandy , I would be happy to help you and give you a full reading and see what the spirit show me , I see a lot around you about your intuitive . I can help you and give you spiritual help to bring your gift to you stronger . You won,t regret it if you contact me . God Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your date of birth,time and place of birth. Is there any God gift for you.Please join me in chat for answer. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you further…May God bless you!