My wife's Health

over 10 years ago

I’m concerned about my wife’s health, she has congestive heart failure 40yrs old and over weight and health is not so good. Also would like a general reading of my future

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Look into natural healing with foods. Like a raw vegan or raw foods diet. It may just be the answer you’ve been looking for. :) Socrates said “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” :)

Dan McDonald… Youtube channel liferegenerator…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear bout your wife.

I would be glad to give you a reading and help give you insights and clarity to what is ahead for you and her.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alonzo,

Lets do a reading on this and see what is ahead for you and for her.Please look through my feedback,then get back to me and lets get you some answers.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

have the Rig Channeling, Distant Healing Brief Info TOP Rated psychic Medium/ Remote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am a registered nurse, as well as a psychic/medium. I can explain to you what is going on, and help you with the future…as it may be.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your wife condition. I feel that it is manageable at this point in time. She does need to make some changes though.

If you would like a general reading I will be happy to do a email reading for you for 10 dollars and I will give you 3 extra question that I will answer as well at the end of the email general reading.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

i would say taking out alot of sugars alone can help with her health. Like pop and bread with carbohydrates, or anything that has high carbohydrates whether it be vegetables, fruits, etc. Most of our foods have artifical sugars as well as natural sugars. We get addicted to sugars and our bodies crave it, but weening off sugars usually helps us tremendously in every area of our health.

over 10 years ago

Hello Alonzo, I would love to give you a general reading if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I would love to give you a general reading about your future. I must say that I am so sorry about your wife. I hope that everything goes well…Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May God bless you and your wife!

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

So sorry to hear about your wife’s health. Do you know her birth time? I would like to take a look at her Natal Chart to see what Aspects are being made to her 6th House (health) I will also do a Psychic Reading on both of you. That’s pretty scary I remember when my Dad had congestive heart failure very frightening experience. Does she also have high blood pressure? Take care. Oh…I am logged in if you want me to Read for you.

over 10 years ago

I,m sorry to hear about your wife health . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth on what is going the happen for the future . I see a lot of things now . Please contact me and I can go further . I specialize in the areas for years in situations like this . You won,t regret contacting me . accurate details . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your and her date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about her health and general reading for you. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.