Two Missing Psychics

over 10 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to the two psychics on here Raven Wolfe Mystic or Araya? I loved them both they were great! They no longer participate on Bitwine, so sad really.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jeannie,

I dont know either of them myself but you might contact bitwine down at the bottom of the page and ask them. If you still need some help I would be glad to assist in any way I can.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thanks Blue Dragon! I did a little research myself and came across some bad news, there is are some internet threads out there indicating that both those two psychics were the same individual and were frauds…yikes…i really truly hope not, that would truly sadden me and my belief system. Also to feel like i go scammed like that would dishearten me so. It is weird though that both disappeared off this site at the same time. Lets hope its just rumor. :( How often do you have to kick psychics off here because they are frauds? Does it ever happen? I mean we all know there are frauds out there…..

over 10 years ago
malkah's photo

Stefanie (malkah)

4 posts

Hi Jeannie I am a tarot reader, If you’re looking for a new reader you can contact me :) I do have a website with testimonies from people I have read for. I know that its is hard to find someone that’s real and who is truthful whether the reading is good or bad. I promise you I will be as honest as I can be. Hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
clairvoyantk's photo

Clairvoyant Kay (clairvoyantk)

4 posts

Hi Jeannie, that is weird for that to have happened! I know a few of my clients on a different site I read on, mentioned them, and I am not sure what happened. I would suggest asking Spirit to guide you to your next reader who will help you progress on your path, and is for your highest good!

I am available and so are many other great readers on this site. Including people who have posted on this thread I am sure.

Hope you find a match that works for you!

over 10 years ago

Ahhh, Thank you ladies! There is nothing more disheartening or cruel to trust someone with your spirituality in a time of need and to be scammed. I appreciate your offers, i have to look you up.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Jeannie,

I myself dont kick anyone off the site. But I know we have people who get removed on a regular basis. Usually its because they didnt read the rules and broke them as fast as they could,though, and not from scamming clients. If a reader cant treat a client fair and square,they arent worth bothering with in my opinion. That is why I always suggest to clients to read through a lot of the readers feedback…see if they have always been the same gender ( you would be surprized how many times I have seen men posing as women,though rare here on Bitwine), see what their feedback says about them,see how they reply back to negative feedback,but most of all to see what other clients actually felt about their readings with the reader. Recently I wrote a short article in the forums about how to get the best reading,you may want to check it out. In the meantime please feel free to look through my feedback and see what you think.Always glad to help a client. There are going to be some readers by the way,who arent crooked but get slammed on places by other readers,who may be jealous or mad that they lost a client to those people etc.. This has been going on a long time and some sites are notorious for posting whatever nonsense they here as if it were true and verified. It usually isnt verified or anything else, and much of it is slanderous and just mean spirited, so I wouldnt put a whole lot of faith in that either.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thanks Blue Dragon, Any guidance for readers seeking guidance is so important and very much needed! Keep your articles coming!!