Old friend

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

I have an old friend. I love him very much and wish that our friendship could be a bit smoother. I’m bringing in some insecurities and I’m working on changing that. I’m just wondering if I’ve pushed him too far away? If so, is it a good or a bad thing.

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by for a reading I can look into this accurately always honest no sugar coating I will channel his thoughts and emotions towards you.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

come by and contact me if you want a great reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full life reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shy, I believe this person feels the same. If you want more insight. Contact me for insight into this. Where it can go. Your first three minutes are free. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hello Lana id only be to happy to give you a Love Reading via Live Chat or Email please check out my offers.

Blessings x

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

FirsRemote Viewer I can help you deal with almost any problem with Spirit! Keywords REMOTE VIEWER PSYCHIC MEDIUM missing items Degrees Spiritual Reading Ability to Identify spirits threw personal pictures:) Automactic Writing for crimes and missing persons Qualifications Top Rated Psychic Medium. I provide my services with warmth and compassion and genuine and caring i have work on many cases in the past with my automatic witing and deep seeded situation. of past pain I love to help people Description I have been Reading people since I was 5 I always focus in spirits first then I see Humans Im here to tell there storys of past loved ones so They can really rest in peace! I am also studing research on dark spirits AWARENESS that cause problems in are lifes everday thats why Identifation is very Important to bring balance too your life and to know where your faith lies I also love to work with familys on missing loved ones that have not returned home yet and I also love to give insight to your love and romance life and other goal that are coming your way as well as finanacial problems I am a menber of psychic crime fighter and montanaconnections IM HERE TO HELP !!! AUTOMATIC WRITING, MEDIUMSHIP. EMPATHY ,CHANNELING ANGEL IDENTIFY CLAIRVOYANCE I I have been blessed with the gift of spiritual sight And a immense understanding of the Metaphysical aspect of life and because of responsibility of this gift I have spent the past 2 decade mastering my abilities throught extensive daily meditation and raising my own vibration so that i could reach out to otherht Information you Need!!t 3 mins free!!!

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away on your questions and give you full accurate insight and details . On your love situation. I read the spirit of the person and see his thoughts toward you , and give you the truth and if he will come back right around you . I will give you time frame when everything will improve for the future. Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

To make things go smoother you are doing the right thing. I feel that you need to get a handle on insecurities before this moves forward. If you want to discuss some tech on how to deal with that I would be happy to help you.

Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

call me,

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

I think he has decided to move on. He hasn’t responded to my email from yesterday or my text. So I guess I did push him too far & it’s time to learn my lesson and move on from here. It’s all I can do. Sad but I’m o.k.

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

HELLO ALL MY NAME IS IVY LOVE A LOT IS GOING ON FOR VIRGO’S THERE’S GOOD NEW’S ON IT’S WAY LOVE ONE WILL REACH OUT FIND OUT WHEN WHAT TO SAY CALL ME NOW

over 10 years ago

Hello, my name is Mandy. I understand why you might feel the way you do. Everyone has insecurities. Contact me for a brief and inexpensive reading. You have to rewire your way of thinking and always remember 2 very important words. “Self Love.” I hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Things have to happen naturally an in their own timing. Focusing on building a strong friendship can be a good starter, and being honest with yourself and him is the only way to be with out expectations. Just letting things be and allowing things to develop and evolve is the best policy. If I can help you further please contact me.

over 10 years ago

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

I think I pushed him too far, he has stopped speaking to me. Im now trying to get over him walking away.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’m sorry things didn’t go as you hoped. If you need some help healing I offer distance reiki sessions (see my page for more information).

It’s really great that you recognized that you pushed him away and are moving on yourself. What’s meant to be will be, if you two are meant to be together the universe will make it happen sometime in the future. For now, take care of yourself.

Blessings.

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

i do pick up that there is lots of confuse surrounding you i do pick up there will be talking soon. but there’s a lot of confused doubt in his mind, but not from you. contact me so i can pick up on this more with your info, DOB name and age.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

things happen for a reason and this little difficulty between you and him will resolve into something great.

come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you to give you the best future insights and advise.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)