HELP... Is he the one? Details inside *

over 10 years ago

My name is Britny, born 5/6/93. I’m kinda looking for a short & quick answer. I’m at a hault in my life. Is Matt the one for me? Is there anything I should be aware of that I don’t already know about? (He’s a male, 24 years old, born October 21, 1989) I’m honestly afraid of being scammed, so I need at least some accurate insight in order to hire. brief answers are extremely appreciated, detailed is even better. Anyone who is able to help my situation would be great. Thanks xx

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to do this for you during our “free” time together. Following that, you can decide to hire me, for a reading or not. I have been a reader with outstanding accuracy, including time frames…..Look me up, Lynn

over 10 years ago

That sounds good to me, Lynn. I really apprecite it…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Britny,

I always make my connection during the free three minutes, but I can tell from what I am getting now that he is likely NOT the one for you. You have some doubts about him and his character,and at your age I sense you will know some others who will make a better match for you. And whats the rush? Take things slow, get to know each other,and become friends first. Online if you would like some deeper insight into this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen dear I can give you an honest reading! Lots of insight no sugar coating I can tell you what you NEED to hear come by for a live session whenever your online !

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Britny, I can tell you either he is the one or not. But i do not see things working in your favor. Want to know why. Please get a session your first three minutes are free to connect with me. Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Britny,

The whole idea of those first 3 mins being free to you is so you can check for yourself whether or not that reader is connected to you or not?

In that way you cannot get scammed – if you chose to go ahead with the reader of your choice and you have had that 3 mins – then that person is picking up correctly.

Like Jessica, Lynn and Robin I also give you the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well britny..

I am picking up their has been a lot of hot and cold.. your heart is saying hold on but your head is saying hold on..

ill be glad to begin a love spread for you to see whats the best thing to do with this person and where you stand with him and in the future.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Sweetie I am very accurate…I can help you out with whatever you need to find out about a Matt, you seem to really like him…Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May God bless you!