Date

over 10 years ago
anyom123 didn't upload a photo

anyom123

6 posts

I wanted to know how Marc feels about me and if it gonna go anywhere? and if he wants to see me again?

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am happy to provide the insight that you are looking for. I am accurate, and provide time frames. I do my work with honesty and integrity. I hope that you will allow me to help you.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

Hi! I would love to help! Feel free to come into a chat with me, always make sure connection is made and solid before getting into a session. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sending you good vibes

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

First 3 mins Free This week only!!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anyom,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

As this is a public forum, this needs to be done in a Live-Chat session and the first 3 mins is free with me every week.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and honestly tell you what is shown. Online now and available to help you. Oh and by the way,the first three minutes are ALWAYS free on Bitwine,not just this week only as that person said above.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen I can look into this accurately come by for a live session so I may channel his thoughts and feelings!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…It seems that Marc really does not know what he wants…I am here to help you…Contact me please…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
anyom123 didn't upload a photo

anyom123

6 posts

Anyone else?

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I had an absolutely fabulous feeling when I read about this date..You have many good things ahead for you. Please see me for the details and time frames !!

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

To night is the last quarter moon find out how this moon can help you it is the moon of power an love call me I will tell you how MadameChole