The time frame ??

over 10 years ago

I was told my mother will call me ..she dont have her phone that she had she said it was going out but is getting a new one but its been awhile and shes far away have not heard from her in awhile now so i need someone thats good with time frames so to atleast get an idea when she will call so i dont worry as much thanks

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by for a live reading so I may give you insight sweetie! Always accurate and honest

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Bruce stop worrying and call her yourself! Call information and get the number if you dont have it. Go by and see her,if you cant get the number elsewhere.Take matters in to your own hands here.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

3 mins free This week only!!

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Bruce,

I can feel that you are very upset with this situation. I can give you accurate time frames down to the week of the call... 94-98% accuracy on time frames !

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

It seems that you are very worried…your mother is okay…I can help you with finding out anything else regarding your mother…please contact me, so that I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

It dont look good and nothing yet

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Bruse Anderson contact me i can help you Iam a Remote Viewer i can pick where she is i work on Missing Person cases

over 10 years ago

Thanks for that but the way things look other people mean more to her then me her own son way to much time has passed no letter no calls i know shes ok cause i know the situation since she has married she has changed this guy wanted her only for him self and no contact with me but i never thought in a million years she would do it really so its not the case of the phone that dont work it seems him and his kids mean more now

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you time frame in which your mom will call. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.