Feelings...............

over 10 years ago
danu didn't upload a photo

danu

9 posts

Im strongly and emotionally attached to someone.i told him that i have crush on him and im trying get over it .Actually i don’t want to to get rid of it.cause i feel in love him.Do you see good friendship between us

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I feel if you let go, and stay neutral about things it would be better if you want to be good friends with this person.

over 10 years ago

Hello Danu I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

right now your confused.. your not sure if you want to wash your hands from him and move on.,. (cuz you don’t want the hot & cold from him) but your heart is telling you to hold on and its worth the strive..

come visit me in LC. ill be glad to chat with you and give you the best future insights and advise towards this topic and see if this person is right for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Danu,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and see what is honestly shown. I can tell you now though that you should trust your senses a bit more….he likes you more then you think he does now.

Lets talk in chat and see what else is shown me regarding this or any other situation.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

danu

9 posts

Thank you

over 10 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

Hi Danu,

I believe you are having difficulty navigating between your intuition and anxiety. Your intuitive instincts do appear strong to me, and I believe friendship is most definitely potential, however processing this in a healthy manner may take some inner reflection.

I am offering completely free 10 minute readings as an introduction to bitwine, feel free to contact me.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

danu

9 posts

just tell me yes or no anwer

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Danu, This is not a place to receive free answers. Please take the time to read over the sticky note on the form whom your asking a psychic. I understand your having a bit of problems in your life. You must understand everyone these days has to make money its just the world is built. Blessings for understanding.