Money

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

Will I have any luck changing my money worries around? I’m so worried about losing my home. I just wish things would start looking up finally.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Shy, It will only change if you change your believes it will. If you want more insight you can review my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shy,

I totally agree with Jessica above because I was about to say something along a similar view and here it is.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Shy, you can change your own luck here believe in yourself for once, worries only create problems. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

please feel free to visit me in LC. ill be glad to give you a financial spread to see what great things the fututr holds for you and how to make your present day a true gift.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Shy,

Hun….You have some wonderful things coming your way. I am very happy to provide specific details to you in a reading. I have a great special going on at the moment :)

Blessings,’Lynn

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Sweetie…I have some interesting things to tell you…Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I see some things happening for the good for you very soon…Contact me…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shy,

I can guide you and help you here,as well as make some recomendations to increase your prosperity. I am online now and ready to help you,so dont be ‘shy’! (hehe).

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

I appreciate everyone’s answers but I’m in a situation where if I can’t get the money soon I will have no place to call home. I was asking if anyone thought the money might come in. I’m trying hard on my end but I’m still worried.

over 10 years ago
moonlightdreaming's photo

Psychic Hike (moonlightdreaming)

4 posts

I can help with your question please email me

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

I do feel that things are going to work out….just not in the way you expect.

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

you worry too much about money, an these worries is showing God lack of faith. contact me with your name and DOB, 3 years havent been right for you and i would like to make a better connection to see what threw you off the right path.