why?

over 10 years ago

Me and my ex 10/13/72 haven’t spoken in al year and he start calling again. I haven’t really talked him only hi and bye I pretend to be busy. What does he want?

over 10 years ago
clairvoyantk's photo

Clairvoyant Kay (clairvoyantk)

4 posts

Hi Tia,

You know I feel like this past year for him has been a very humbling experience, and he is coming back to a place where he once felt grounded, and that was with you. Great job re-creating the boundaries, if you want to chat and discuss more feel free to contact me anytime!

Much Bliss,

~K

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Tia,

He is actually not up to anything positive. Please get in touch with me, and I will explain his motives to you.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tia,

He is wanting back but he has ulteriour motives. He hasnt been worried about you for a year,and suddenly he is…if nothing else it is suspicious. Lets do a reading on this and see what else is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, your ex wants you back, and there is some other things that he wants to talk to you about…Please contact me, so that I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lynn,

I agree both with Lynn & Robin.

Yes we wants you back – but!!!! so it is convenince for him now.

You need to ask yourself a couple of questions.

By the way I am answering from a counselling point of view not reading – no cards pulled because this public is not meant to replace Live Chat Sessions.

Remember he is your ex for a reason – so what is different??? Has he changed for the better???

How one proper conversation with him and from there decided a YES OR NO!!!

If NO then he needs to be told – his phone calls are no longer welcome.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Listen dear its obvious he wants to be back in your life I can channel his thoughts and feelings for you as well as give you honest insight and advice and help you decide what you should do! Come by for a live session sweetheart. Hope to hear from you

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

He’s going through some depression at this time, he hasn’t really forgotten you, there is more but we are limited as to what we should post in here. I am logged in if you want me to Read for you.