im new

over 10 years ago

hello, im new to this site and just wanted advice for the coming months xx

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Carmela,

Could you please be precise with what you need advice on.

Please note from me – advice is free as a counsellor – however having an actual reading does require payment.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
clairvoyantk's photo

Clairvoyant Kay (clairvoyantk)

4 posts

Welcome to the site!

There are so many wonderful advisors on here, I hope you connect with someone great, for the advice you need!

Much Bliss

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Carmela, Nice user name in Gemini. I am also a gemini myself. Welcome to bitwine if you need any assistance let me know. Take time to read over my profile and reviews! Blessings

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome please write your date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you about your next month. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Carmela,

I forgot to tell you yesterday about this new spread being available.

In the Master spread is a large Playing Card Spread which covers three months.

The minutes this takes does not come into it – it will be about when we complete the 30 cards assuming you wish to have all 30. You may decline to know about certain positions for example – injustices??? rivals. Like all cards readings there is the good news and not so good news.

The Master Spread lay-out in Six Column in a row going down 5 times making up the use of 30 cards.

Your choice will be to done either in Live-Chat or I can send you your spread via Bitwine after doing it.

The price for the above if you are interested is $25.

All the best and I hope things are going well for you.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Carmela,

I suggest getting an email reading done by me,and getting some real answers. It includes tarot,my psychic impressions,aura reading,and numerology. Also it is printable and over 20 pages in length usually. Detailed,well explained,and accurate. People who have had one say it is the BEST reading they ever had.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

thank you.

dob- 21/06/83 10:10pm npton uk

over 10 years ago
visions1928's photo

Visions1928 (visions1928)

1 post

Hello Carmela Miceli! I’m new to this site but so far I like it! With that being said, if you ever need or want advice from me please let me know and I would gladly assist you! :-)