will this come true

over 10 years ago

hi a psychic told me that there is a man who i will have a committed relationship with in my future. i am wondering if this is really true or when this would happen, if it is this year or in not anytime soon. thanks for any help with this.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Danielle,

I am happy to help you with this. I am very accurate with time frames…Please take me to live chat where I can share with you, not only if it will happen, but when it will happen !

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago

Hello Danielle, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Danielle, I am getting you cant believe everything you hear. Its the matter of sense into your situation. If you want more insight to see if there is truthfully a guy coming your way. Please make a session with me. Take time to look though my profile && reviews

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Danielle,

I would be happy to look into this with you and see what is shown. The questions you have above though it may be better to ask the reader who made the prediction…because I see it differently.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

Blessings!