spiritual answers

over 10 years ago

I would like to know where my future goes? I want to know if there’s a spell on me or my spouse? I want to know how do I move on if he’s cheating! Tell me something plz I need your help!

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please write your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. Please join me in chat with requested info for answer of your questions. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Janine, I think there is a lot on the mind. You need to be patient in your situation. If you look farther assistance. With this please let me know. Read though my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Kishan508___ My DOB is 18-7-85 and his is 29-07-78

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Janine,

In addition to psychic work, I am also a magickal worker. I would be happy to look into this for you, and if need be, assist you to overcome this difficult time. Please contact me. Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello,

Sweetie you are going thru a lot at this time in your life. It is time that you renew parts of it. I feel that you have lost yourself along the way and I feel that you live for other people and I do not believe that you live for you anymore. It is time to regain your happiness. I can help guide your way.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janine,

Please understand we cannot discuss your marriage here on the public forum.

That is what Live Chat sessions are for.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Is there anyway other than live chat we can talk?

over 10 years ago

Hello Janine, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) First 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janine,

No either live chat or on site emails. I can help you here but you have to come to me. I can help you and he work through this and stay together,and it is easier then you think it is!

Blessings!

Bluedragon