I feel a spirit in my home.

over 10 years ago

Not only in my home, I feel very sensitive to energy. Unless I’m just crazy…because it recently just started. Can anyone who has the gift validate this for me in any way? Also, if I really am feeling spirits, who is it? Is there a message someones trying to send to me? My name is Britny. My DOB is 5/6/93.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Britny, your just feeling things changing. There is no spirit in your house. Want more insight please review my profile and my reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Britny…

You are not crazy, you lucky girl !!! I am a psychic/medium, and it appears you are transitioning with your ability to connect to spirit. This is a very positive time for you, and I would be happy to help you develop in this area, and connect to let you know who this is.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a life reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hiya, I feel it is angel love wrapping loving wings around you…rather than how you are perceiving it.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insight that will help you indeed…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

Britny there are multiple spirits with you and in your home. I feel you are protected by a very good spirit but I feel there is also some negative energy too. Please feel free to chat with me if you would like know more about them.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Britny,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you. I can also remove the spirit if it is a pest. Please look over my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Let me know in chat what the coldest room in your house is? and if you feel heaviness in your shoulders.

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

How long have you been living in your home? If for a while, then you are most likely just starting to be more sensitive to the spirits that are already around you. If just recently moved in, then you may want to consider that maybe there is one attached to your home.

Spirits are drawn to certain types of people. It’s like the ones that are more sensitive tend to look like a beacon or something. :)

You can contact me for more details if you like. :) Peace!!!