Does he?

over 10 years ago

I am going to his hometown in March is 7/30/73 being sincere about wanting to meet up with me or is he just being kind because I’m going to there? I must know because i don’t want to bother if he don’t want me to.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

H ithere, I can give you answer to your question and to others. I’ll advise you on what is the right thing to do and let you know if this is a good guy for you or not.

I am online now and available for a live chat if your interested in knowing what I can see for you just contact me when your ready to talk.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Tia,

I would be happy to help you with this, including time frames. Please take me to live chat… 10 dollar special !!!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Hello Tia,

I feel that the timing of the trip is very important and to get more insite on this particular situation I would need a little more information and a good connection. Contact me for futher details.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Fay offers Psychic readings, Tarot card readings, and specializes Love Spells. Since 1990, I have been providing psychic readings and advice to everyone who contacts me! Some of us have issues with financial stress while for others, we struggle with relationship problems or work issues. For over 19 years, I have had the pleasure and opportunity of using my Psychic abilities to help hundreds of people, male and female, young and old, better understand their emotional issues and deepest innermost desires and feelings.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so that I can help you further…I have the answers and insights that will help you indeed…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Thanks

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

Hi Tia, I would be glad to chat with you about this, I feel a lot of hesitation and nervousness, and excitement.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello Tia,

Whether he is there waiting anxiously or not he DOES sincerely want to see you. Thats a good start. Dont place negativity around this situation…it will be better then you think. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thank you so much blue dragon for pointing that out ! I need to work on not thinking negative!