Why is chat not working for me?

over 10 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

I don’t seem able to get notified when someone is attempting to chat. They end up sending a message saying I won’t answer

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

you could try refreshing page I usually have to refresh page when I log in. Then you should see that green thing / screen that you are logged in on your page.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You should try emailing Bitwine with the contact me button at the bottom iof the page. Jennifer always answers promptly and will straighten out your situation.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

you may also have your sound turned down too low…or off. I would check that first.

over 10 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Fay offers Psychic readings, Tarot card readings, and specializes Love Spells. Since 1990, I have been providing psychic readings and advice to everyone who contacts me! Some of us have issues with financial stress while for others, we struggle with relationship problems or work issues. For over 19 years, I have had the pleasure and opportunity of using my Psychic abilities to help hundreds of people, male and female, young and old, better understand their emotional issues and deepest innermost desires and feelings.

over 10 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

Thanks everyone, Have contacted Jennifer, I think it may be because I am using windows vista?

Not sure!