This is going to sound weird; anyone else have this issue?

over 10 years ago

Has anyone else ever laid awake in bed at night, in complete darkness and see little sparkles fly across the room almost in like a flock, for lack of a better word. I’ve done minimal research on this and have read that it’s common in very small children but I’m 20 years old, and I don’t know what the sparkles are / what they mean? Sometimes you feel as if you can catch them with your hand. It’s strange. Hopefully someone knows what this is, or if it’s happened to them.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

They are called floaters and are a common thing for people to see…they dont mean you have anything wrong with your eyes either.

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

you are gifted and you need to be in tuned with your gift.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

I have had a similar experience, although I notice these sometimes looking at the sky. They are probably floaters, but some people do claim that sparkles or light orbs at night hint at angels and/or fairies.

over 10 years ago

What’s a “floater?”

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Britny this is a form of energy that Castaneda wrote about. When I read his third book back in 1970 it solved the mystery of what I had been seeing since I was about 5 years old. If you look outside after it rains you will see even more of them and sometimes those are segmented. It has nothing to do with being Psychic, gifted, etc. it is just energy which is protective to the person who actually sees them. Hope this helps.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

A Floater is an eye condition and it would seem that you would be sort of young to be getting them. Not saying its not possible but most people get them around age 40. What you describe does not sound like Floaters.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would be happy to assist you with this matter, please contact me, so that I can help you further…May Gods bless you!