Love life

over 10 years ago

I’m very happy in the relationship that I am in now, is it going to stay like this? Or (unfortunately) go back to how it was before? I’ve been with the same person for almost three years. My DOB is 5/6/93, my partners DOB is 10/21/89 :) xx

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Britny,

That is great to hear.

However keep in mind that all relationships will have their ups and downs and NO nobody can guarantee that you both together will not strike a period where once again there will be issues.

Think of all relationships in waves along with life itself.

However you are doing very well – give yourselves a gold medal – you have last together longer than even a lot marriages these days.

All the best and have a great weekend ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Great, thanks so much Esther:) my partners a libra too!

over 10 years ago
ben_webb's photo

Ben Webb (ben_webb)

1 post

Hi Britny,

Thanks for posting :-)

First off, relationships usually go wrong for 2 reasons. You can unconsciously set up what i call ‘negative anchors’ which tie you to a negative state every time to see, hear, or feel a specific thing, or you stop fulfilling each other’s love strategy (which is the way that you unconsciously realise that you feel loved).

Other than that, it could be possible that your values have changed and that what is important to you in a relationship is not important to him anymore. This can cause a conflict where things just don’t feel right.

If you would like to talk this through any more, feel free to message me and i can talk you through a few things to look out for :)

over 10 years ago

Hi Ben, can you message me possibly? I am on from my mobile device and I don’t have the option :( thanks for replying though! Awesome feedback; makes perfect sense

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

So sorry to hear that, feel free to contact me with your name and DOB. I will tell you honesty Good or Bad, if you think you are not ready for that then do not contact me.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Britny,

If you are happy now, that is a good sign! However, relationships do take work and you are likely to enter challenges again. Use this happy time to build a foundation for the future! If you would like a detailed reading as to the future of your relationship, please contact me. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would be happy to assist you with this issue, please contact me, so that I can help you further! May God bless you!