Love that's far

over 10 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

hi i’m Kristina (Tina) born oct. 7, 1980 and Ricky, I call him by his middle name which is Landen, which he likes more I think. his dob is june 27, 1980. i’m in FL and he had to move to Puerto Rico cuz he’s in the military. will he contact me and be loving? I called him on Monday and we talked a little while. he is trying to see if he can visit me in October for a weekend. I texted him last on Tuesday saying I’m so sad because I miss you. Goodnight starlight. i’m waiting to see if he texts me saying hi or anything. I don’t want to chase him. he has texted me before that he misses me and other times that he misses me so much. maybe it’s okay to text him but I would like to see if he texts me. thank you.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hi Kg i would be happy to look into this for you and see what his thoughts are right now i will not give you false hope ….Blessings x

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

It is hard to deal with separation of him being gone. It seems like it is so far away. You are brave to have to wait while not knowing what the next day is going to bring. :) It’s more than any women would want to have to do.

The pain of loss does go a long way. Sometimes even deeper than we would have thought. Trust in your inner guidance and let it guide you and keep you strong…

over 10 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

Thanks a lot Healing Waters and all! I am crying for him almost every day. I hope that I can stop crying for him. I texted him today saying Hi how are you? I hope he texts me back.