am i being selfish

over 10 years ago

I have been feeling hatefull toward my husband i dnt know why and i also wonder why he never buys me gifts am i being self centered? He told me he used to buy his exes gold jewelry im so confused i feel i deserve wayyy better his dob 12/18/92 mine 7/11/92 will he ever suprise me with gifts or should i keep expecting nothing from him?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

You hubby unfortunately just does not understand women!!!!

You are not being self-centred you are just feeling neglected.

However I would recommend you seek counselling for yourself to deal with your hateful feelings and perhaps at the same time the counsellor can suggest ways of communicasting with your hubby about the important of the love bank account in your marriage.

Little gifts are like little desposits into that love bank account. I suspect you also feel like you have been doing all the giving????

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

i definitely feel he will come around but i also feel you need to stand up for what you believe in take control of the situation call me for more info

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something or someone giving him these ideas not to treasure you as much .. and their is a resolution to this .. I can see tomarrow today so pleae come visit me in chat for more insights and advise about this .. your not feeling self centered your a good hearted person and deserve the best.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Moriah,

I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats going on. I am online now and would be glad to do a $10 dollar reading to help you out.

BLessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think the anger is because of your frustration of not being able to communicate what you feel and desire out of the relationship. At the same time though, materliasm is not a reason to be with someone, and your worth should not depend on whether he gives you things or not. Although it is nice to receive gifts, and it can be one language to show appreciation, it is not love. One of the lessons in life that can be beneficial is learning to have self worth whether someone is giving anything return or not. Another one is learning to let go of expectations, and understanding that when we put expectations on another person they may or may not be able to live up to your standards and expectations. This makes them more resentful towards you because you are expecting them to be who you choose for them to be instead of accepting who they are in the moment. He can change, but it also depends on how you are handling the situation verbally, and if you are being judgmental and critical, or nurturing and loving towards him. You can only receive love and respect if you give it yourself. If I can help you any further please contact me.