Moved on

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

Has 4/15/78 decided to move on and forget me? Just curious to know.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shy,

Sorry not a question we can answer here on a public forum.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicbrandylucas didn't upload a photo

brandy lucas (psychicbrandylucas)

2 posts

hello im am fairly new hear but i have over 30 years of experiance i have a 10 dollar special love reading available or i charge 45 cents per min i specialize in love and relationships please contact me ty

over 10 years ago
msshy didn't upload a photo

Shy (msshy)

10 posts

I just need to vent. No one has to answer the question for me as his actions have said plenty. If there is no contact, there is no reason to hold on. He is giving a clear statement by not contacting. I’m angry because I feel used and hurt and I’m already having other issues such as financial so I dont need the heartache too. At some point we just have to move on. Since he has well now it’s my turn too. I have no doubt something better is going to come along for us both. Sorry just needed to vent. I’m angry, sad and disappointed all rolled into one.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shy,

That o.k. vent away – no offence taken – not by me anyway.

However you need to consider that this public forum is not meant to replace the need for Live Chat.

None of us would be here in the future if that happened.

Advice is free – readings are not.

If you wish a little psychology advice free – please note the first 3 mins is free of charge.

O.K. Fair enough ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Shy, I would like to give you a little info you must know, if you would like i’m available for a private chat. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

She if you’d like some one to talk to, please feel free to contact me. Yes letting go is a good thing for you to do in the moment.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see if this person is moving on i provide detailed readings just contact me today