hybernation

over 10 years ago

My life came to a dead stop a couple of years ago, and I’ve since been just treading water instead of living. When will change come?

over 10 years ago

Hello Kat, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kat, As soon you accept who you are. Thats when something comes towards a end. And a new start can begin. If you need help read over my profile and reviews. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, I get a sense of being immobilised even physically. I wanna say change happens or starts everyday. I do offer a $10 special.

over 10 years ago

Kat,

Your life will change when you choose it. You chose that your life came to a dead end. It didn’t choose you.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While you may feel stuck, you have to move forward and do something different than what yoú’ve been doing. The key is moving in a new direction and doing things differently.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading