i need to hear from him soon

over 13 years ago

i need to know whether my fiance is OK…it has been 17 days now since he\ has been gone from this world.we were in an accident together and he didn’t make it but i survived.i have not heard from him and its driving me insane.i miss him so much that i sometimes think of following him.but yet again taking my own life wont help with anything or would it? i need to hear from him,that is the only way i will be able to carry on with life.right things are really difficult for me.i do not know what to do anymore.please please help me

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am a medium and connect with people who have passed away since i was a small child. I could try to connect with him for you. come to me paid chat and lets see what messages he has for you.

over 13 years ago

thank you so much. so what do i need to do?how do we contact each other?

over 13 years ago
aceguidanceexpert didn't upload a photo

aceguidance4u (aceguidanceexpert)

3 posts

im soory for the losss dear i can certainly understand ur situation i can connect u with him to relax ur mind n soul plz come in my chat rooom ill help u out dear . god bless u

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey sweetie. Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it must be very rough for you. I have been connecting with passed over loved ones for over 25 years. I can give you any messages he has as well as give him the messages you need to get him. Please click on my name and we can do a paid chat reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

allyou have to to is click my picture and come to my profile and click the button to talk to me now hun.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

DONT DO ANYTHING TO HARM YOURSELF TO BE WIT HIM. HE IS WITH YOU SPRITITUALY. I WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO HELP YOU LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU. AND HELP YOU TO RECONECT WITH HIM AGAIN. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shibu,

I am sorry for your loss and you have my condolences. Taking your life isnt the answer though to this…in fact many people believe doing that would send you to the OTHER place,not where he is. Let me know if you would like a reading with me on this and let’s see if I can put your mind at ease.

Blessings!

Bluedragon