Strange book?

over 10 years ago

Ok not really after guidance here but in my home a book has appeared out of nowhere and nobody in my household owns it. It turned up on our coffee table and isn’t even the sort of book anyone in my family would read or buy. It’s very creepy and we have no idea how it got there!

over 10 years ago

Also, we have not had visitors for months and months.

over 10 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

usally when thing apper out of know where is because there is a spirit that is trying to contact you to give you a message

have you opened the book and read it or you have not

over 10 years ago

No, I have not opened it. It is a book on how the brain works…

over 10 years ago

Someone in your home brought it there. Someone is trying to tell you something, without telling you.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Abbey,

I, personally, see a little subtle irony here. I do believe in patterns, symbols and energy, however I believe these things all break down logically. You have found a book about how the brain works and your first impulse is to be spooked about how it got there. There must be a sound, logical way it got there. Perhaps the book is telling you to change your thinking, that the unknown does not have to be frightening. So it’s meaning as an omen is also to be unafraid of omens and superstition! I find this an amusing paradox of the universe…

Jess

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would just think it’s a book and well if you want to read it, read it! Doesn’t really matter who put it there, they made it available for your enjoyment.

over 10 years ago

let me look into what is going on around this book . I read the spirit and see what is the connection and what spirit place it there for you ,to have a message from it . . I specialize in these areas for many years and give accurate honest insight and details . You won,t regret it when you contact me . Blessings -sunn10020