how do you know when your tuning in...??

over 10 years ago

I have felt really sick around work the last week…. a friend had the same thing happen and she was told she was feeling the emotions/illnesses of others. Could this be my senses tuning into the unseen energies around me?? It has drained me alot during the day but i feel slightly better like im recovering when im at home!

Thanks for help!

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can Can help you understand this Energy very clear just contact me

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Cherilyn,

This is something difficult to debunk, there are many factors here. I can help you debunk all possibilities with Honest Enlightenment.

<= Click My Name and Connect With me in LIVE CHAT

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

You really need to discuss here some of the key things that may be causing this at work. It could very well be that you and your friend are both pretty empathic.

If you would like to shed some light on this situation, I am available to set up an appointment with you. If you like, just shoot me an email… Wishing you peace and luck… C:

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Cherilyn,

This may sound weird, but do you wear your hair up or down at work? Native Americans have superstition that hair is part of what helps us empathize and sense the thought of others. Thus, tying your hair up helps to separate you, so you don’t absorb unwanted energy. In personal experience, I find this helps, and I usually wear my hair up in stressful situations. It is also important to learn naturally to separate your own thoughts and emotions from others, to detach. Contact me to learn more about developing this skill. Take care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

We do have a power full moon coming up on the 5th I will send you energy’s to help And I’m pick up some thing at work is going to be coming up for you Call me

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and let you know what is going on with you , and if your spirit is picking up others energy,s. I read the spirit of the person and see what is happening around you . and much more .You won,t regret when you contact me . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is some energies at work that make you feel like this ..

please come visit me in LC. I can explain weither they are good or bad.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)