upset with my life

over 10 years ago

hit here im 30 yrs old and very unhapppy waith the way my lfe has turned out, a have n job been trying for a year to get work. i also would love 2 have a proper relationship but every guy imeet tells lies and wants to have afairs with me? will this ever change or im i going to be this unhappy again all thru my life

over 10 years ago

Lucy, as soon as you rethink your thinking it will change. Come see me, I’ll help you walk into your own future with a more positive radiance, bringing you a more positive world.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Have to agree it is your thoughts and beliefs that stop you from achieving what you want in life.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and provide a reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago

Hello Lucy, I would be more than happy to help you any way possible if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Contact Me and i can Help you understand what is really going on

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Sounds like you need a dose of some self love… It is probably best right now for you to take some time to yourself for yourself…

Start looking at the true you and listening to your own inner voice…

Once you have come to a place of acceptance and loving yourself more, you will allow yourself the ability to love and appreciate fully the gift of a true love.

The universe never gives us something that we would not be ready for…

If you would like to discuss this farther check out my profile for my options… Much peace and love to you…

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

hi lucy plz contact me with dob and first name and i would be happy to assist you in guidance and insight to what lyes ahead

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

hello lucy i do see change comming around for you contact me so i can pick up on this more in a private matter.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

You are going thru your Saturn Return. This happens to each of us every 30 years which is when Saturn returns to occupy the Sign it was placed in at the time and date of your birth. The Saturn Return can begin as early as age 28. It lasts approximately 3 years. If you would like me to see where it is affecting you meaning in which area’s of your life then I would need your Birth Time.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Im sensing alot of negative energy sweetie and Id love to help you and answer your questions and get down to root of all your issues sweetie. Please come by for a live detailed and very accurate session.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

I know this might be hard to believe…things can change for you! If there is one thing about change….is that it is consistent. A river flows if it didn’t it would become stagnant. So can your beliefs flow and change. ‘You’ are the source of your income…have you heard that saying.