Asked him a question

over 10 years ago

So I asked him if things were done between us via email. I gave him an easy out, said if he remains silent then that’s a yes. So far he is silent, so now I’m wondering how long until the healing is over? Guess it’s up to me but man oh man I hope it’s soon.

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Please contact Me I can help you Heal

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The healing will take time. Of course it is about how much you keep your focus on this relationship and not let go of it. If you would like further help, please let me know.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

So blue over it all. I’m going to make contact with someone in the next day or so. I just need to start feeling better. I think the worst part is his walking away and saying nothing at all whatsoever. I feel like an idiot.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Katrina,

The shamanistic wisdom teaches us that the fastest way to heal is to let go completely to the thoughts, impulses, and emotions that present themselves. However, you have to be careful to do this in a safe, relatively peaceful, and healthy way. I would be glad to offer you a little guidance on this. Contact me online anytime. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago

Healing is never an easy thing thing to do. Part of what I do is coach you through difficult times like these and help you find solutions. Self love must always come first. I also do tarot readings and so on. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you ever need me to lend an ear (that’s free) or if you ever need a reading. Take care. -Lifelovepeace_13

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love situation , I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and him , if you should move on or not . I specialize in these areas for years and give accurate honest readings. You won,t regret if you contact me . I give time fame . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I offer distance healing energy to help support through difficult times. (See my profile for more information.) I can also offer advice if you would like to chat live. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your going to here something from him soon.

come visit me in LC. ill be glad to explain more.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)