Finding right spiritual practice

over 10 years ago
hogne's photo

Hogne (hogne)

11 posts

Hi everyone!

A couple days ago I reached an epiphany and awakening which touched something deep inside me; To serve.

A spiritual teacher talked about serving others, it opened my eyes and showed me that I had been searching for this for a long time.

I would love if anyone have any insights to what spiritual practice would be the best suited for me. I live in a protestant christian country, but I have always felt a deep interest in the Druids for example, or the Maya.

Could anyone help me further this progress I’ve made :)?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I believe if you just follow what you are led to you will be the most comfortable with what you end up with choosing for your self. It is part of the journey just learning about different religions, philosophies, spiritual teachings and see what resonates with you. No one can tell you what the right path is for you. Seek it out and the truth will set you free. If you would like to talk to someone you can contact me.

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Hogne,

I’m glad that you are consciously stepping forward and searching on your spiritual path, that alone shows how far you are already!

I studied various world religions for a long time, I often still do. And I flip-flopped a lot trying to decide where my beliefs fit in. Eventually, I ended up picking up pieces here and there from Christianity, Buddhism, Shamanism, etc. Once you find what you are comfortable with, you slowly start to let go of the labels and find a spirituality that is uniquely yours.

I would be glad to coach you as you travel your path, contact me if you find you are ready. Take Care!

Jess

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to help you with this.

lets chat!