depression

over 10 years ago

can one do anything spiritually to help with depression?

over 10 years ago

Hello Jeannie, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:) first 3minutes are free!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can help you with this. I will tell you what is the true reason that it’s there and I’ll be able to remove it from you.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jeannie, I can tell you why you would you feel this way and show you how to over come it in the timing! Contact me today!

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can help you just give me a call!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help u with this just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

hello jeannie unlike these other psychic all just saying to call them without showing you they have a gift, i do see the reasons for you down feeling has bin due from another persons energy your not depressed!! please contact me so i can pick up on this stronger,

over 10 years ago

depression is a sorce of negitvie energy that ppl and life brings to us, i have bin a spiritual advisor for over 15 years plz contact me for guidance and insight

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I can do many cleanses and spells my love that will get you out of depression not only mentally but spiritually as well. And I can also tell you whats the reason of your depression and why this negative energy has been surrounding you my love. You where lead her my fate and it would be a great pleasure to help you rid of this. Please message me or come by for a live session

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi, Yes to a point like changing lifestyle. Depression is also to do with chemical imbalance and that is showing up for you from my side…thus finding right medication with doctor would be good.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jeannie,

As well as finding the right medication and the doctor that supports your well-being I would like recommend some light reading for you to assist with that depression.

The book in question is called “BEING HAPPY” by Andrew Matthews.

As well as assisting with dealing with depression it is also a self-confidence builder.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Jeannie, I offer distance reiki (a form of energy healing) that can help with depression.

I recommend you find a doctor and medication as well but there are many people here who are more than happy to also support you spiritually.