looking for clairvoyant psycic or medium

over 10 years ago

Hi tonight at around 1030 I would like to speeak with someone at 1030pm I livce in ontari canada so where everonvert the time lolz but anyways I need a factual legitament glimps into the nest few months I have 15 dollars to first reading here at the sight who’s the real deal and willing to help me out tonight

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Monique I’ll be happy to help you tonight and answer all of your questions call me at any time you would like while I am available and if I am not then feel free to message me. Hope to speak soon ,good evening.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ill be glad to help you at your time of need. you can read my reviews and also I have a reading for $10 if you want to do that.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

well i dont know if your all done but you can contact me for my 10 dollar deal, i can give you insight on your information you’v bin waiting to hear some news on these past 3 months lots of changing n traveling i see around you call me,

over 10 years ago

i would be happy to help plz contact me when ready and i can help clear things up for you

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Im here to give you honest answers always detailed no sugar coating the real deal! Come by whenever your ready and learn your fate