Numerology..When I add the dates of the times that me and my bf met they add up to the number 17...... coincidence?or a sign?...

over 10 years ago

So me and my bf are long distance.We don’t see eachother often but when we do the days that we first meet after not seeing eachother in a while add up to the number 17.For example the first time we ever met was on june 15,2012 and when I add that up 6+1+5+2+1+2= 17,it equals to 17 and every other date we’ve met on add up to the number 17.is this just a coincidence or some kind of a sign?twin flames?.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Synchronocity—-lots of them in our lives.

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Lana,

That’s really interesting! If you want to dive into that further, you ought to reduce the 17 down to 8 and then do some research on the significance of that specific number.

over 10 years ago
psychicrisa didn't upload a photo

PsychicSylvia (psychicrisa)

13 posts

hello in numerology after 10 u go back down to 1, unless the numbers add up to 11 & 12 those are power houses, 7 means good fortune ment, if you cantact me i can give you an astrology reading on your houses to link up this number with you and him so please contact me,

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes this is a sign come visit me in chat dear for more insight and advise to this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I agree with Bryan, very interesting and also as he said, you need to reduce the 17…1 + 7 = 8. You need to consult a Numerologist. I personally do not know if there are any in Bitwine but Glynis The Numbers Lady has written a lot of books on the subject and is a Numerologist. Number 8 per Glynis is money.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Come by sweetie for a live session! I can answer this question and many others accurately and in detail.