BEING SINGLE

over 10 years ago

I have been single for 14 months and I am wondering if there is a relationship on the horizon. If so when and how will it happen?

over 10 years ago

if you would like guidance plz contact me with dob and first name

over 10 years ago

Dob Feb 9th 1961, first name Freya.

over 10 years ago

I see a great love in your future…contact me for more details :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Freya, I think you need to keep your head up for whats coming ahead. Instead of doubting. If you need help with this please review my profile and reviews! Blessings

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Let me look into this sweetie come by for a live session with accurate answers and time frames!

over 10 years ago

Hello Freya, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I see a Very close Timeline coming for you Please contact me

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a potential love reading for you and see whether there’s love in your future, and if not I will see what you need to do to attract love into your live. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i Would love to give you a reading & help you with your questions indepth heart 2 heart connection readings no sugar coating i will tell you the truth please look at my specials & profile Give me a call!